Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: OT Temperature Change

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member juniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2011
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OT Temperature Change

    Thanks all for the help... great links also.. special thanks to VolvoH for the tumor inference... I read you like Klipschorns over Model 19's may be time for a check up... Kidding only, Thanks again gentlemen. Nice to know you can fix these things, checking humidity as we speak....

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member
    OT Temperature Change


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: OT Temperature Change

    Quote Originally Posted by cradeldorf View Post
    I wonder if air pressure plays a part too? If there's a high outside it might tend to make them work a little harder than if there's a low pressure outside? Although usually I figure out that it's just my ears reacting to the weather outside.
    I know when it's high inside speakers tend to sound better.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.